Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Help about Sending messages

From: Cameron Skinner (cam@cs.auckland.ac.nz)
Date: Thu 30 Jun 2005 - 00:25:10 GMT

You can split your message up into chunks that are less than 256 bytes
and send each chunk separately, or you can send less information. For
example, if you have 300 bytes of data you could send two messages, one
of size 256 and one of size 44. It is then up to the fire station to
reassemble the message when it arrives.

Cheers,
Cameron.

--