Re: [robocup-rescue-s] connecting to new server

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian (saboorian@gmail.com)
Date: Tue 28 Jun 2005 - 14:14:44 GMT

Dear Utku,
 about civilian problem: try to use run.sh instead of all.sh, of course you
have to add some lines to it.
i've attached a modified version to solve your problem.
 about UDP problem:in recent version of kernel, UDP port has been changed
from 6000 to 8000
also, i've attached a class to use for TCP communication.
 have fun,
Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian
member of SBCe_Saviour