[robocup-rescue-s] TCP protocol and Java Version

From: Takahashi Tomoichi (ttaka@ccmfs.meijo-u.ac.jp)
Date: Mon 27 Jun 2005 - 06:43:18 GMT

Hi all;

R> Also, i have written a code that implements
R> the Tcp protocol for the sample agents provided by YabAPI. So, now YabAPI
R> can be used with the new server.

This weekend, I tried to change our Team code into TCP protocol version..
The code and an example code in Cameron's mail are very helpful,
thanks a lot Ramachandra and Cameron.

However, I have troubles.
Our platoon agents connected to (version 0.47.3) kernel, and worked.
However, our center agents failed when they make the initial world model.
The same code is used to make the world model for the platoon and
center agents, and they work at UDP protocol base :).

Do somebody have the same troubles?

I use java version "1.4.2_07" and FedraCore3.
Oh, one more question, according to 2005 rule, FedraCore will be used.
Would you inform us Java version ?

Best regards,

Tomoichi

Tomoichi TAKAHASHI, Dr. Eng.

  1-501 Shiogamaguchi, Tenpaku-ku, Nagoya, 468-8502, Japan
  Meijo University
  Faculty of Science and Technology,
  Department of Information Sciences
  e-mail: ttaka@ccmfs.meijo-u.ac.jp