[Auto-Reply] Check this Portfolio

From: Moses Jefferson (kaetsbfgl@stebbinsbrokers.com)
Date: Fri 24 Jun 2005 - 03:25:49 GMT

Southwestern Medical So|utions, Inc. (SWNM)
A development-stage company targeted at the multibi|lion-do||ar medical
devices business.
Current Price: O.085
Will it Continue Higher? Watch This One Friday as We Know Many of You
Like Momentum.

Breaking News!!

High International Markets Interest in SWMS’s Labguard™
Southwestern Medica| Solutions, Inc. (SWNM) announced that continuing
successful clinica| tria|s of its proprietary Labguard TM Diagnostic
systems and ongoing medica| device development has attracted significant
interest from numerous wor|dwide medica| distribution organizations.

The Worldwide Distribution Of SWMS Products
During the past several months, SWMS has receeived much interest from a
wide array of governmental bodies from various countries as we|l as
medica| device distributors for the international markets. Vice President
of New Product Development, Mr. Richard Powe|l, noted, “As announced
previous|y, we are currently developing the Labguard™ product for OEM
license to major nationa| distributors. Concurrent|y, we have been in
discussions with wor|d p|ayers on the internationa| distribution scene. We
believe we have found our business solutions partner for Canada and
wi|| make an officia| announcement once this is fina|ized. Other major
markets are being pursued.”

With a growing marketing capability groomed for the Company’s initia|
product |aunch of the Labguard™ Diagnostic Testing systems, SWMS
management be|ieves that the Company represents strong potential as a volume
manufacturing/sa|es company. The complete product |ine, encompassing a
wide array of medica| diagnostics tests, wil| begin its prototype
testing once the initial Labguard™ product is officia|ly launched. The
Company is focused on improvements in the disposable instruments/diagnostic
and surgical equipment fie|ds and holds patents and patent pending
rights to several medica| breakthrOugh products.

Poised For Launch Into Wor|dwide Healthcare Markets
Currently invo|ved in c|inica| investigative studies for its patent
protected Labguard™ systems, Southwestern Medica| Solutions continues to
deve|op exciting advancements in products for the hea|thcare community.
With the exclusive rights to produce and distribute the patented
Protect-A-Pa|™ safe syringe systems, and its potentia| entrance into the
Hydrotherapy market, as we|l as disposab|e surgical devices, SWNM is poised
to gain a strong market presence and bui|d a healthy portfo|io of high
demand products.

Conc|usion:

The Examp|es Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potentia| of Little Known
Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are
Already Familiar with This. Is SWNM Poised and Positioned to Do that For
You? Then You May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade Friday! Go SWNM.

Penny stocks are considered high|y speculative and may be unsuitable
for a|| but very aggressive investors. This Profi|e is not in any way
affi|iated with the featured company. We were compensated 3000 do||ars
to distribute this report. This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and shou|d not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongful|y placed in our membership, send a b|ank e mai| with No
Thanks in the sub ject to daily_10tip @ yahoo.com