Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Compilation Errors in Fedora 3

From: Arash Rahimi (rahimi@ce.aut.ac.ir)
Date: Wed 01 Jun 2005 - 18:48:13 GMT

Dear Ramachandra,

> I tried to compile the new server (version 0.47) in Fedora Core 3
> having gcc version 3.4.2 .
> I got many errors which i have included as an attachment.
> Can somebody help ??

Please change these files in the following way:

 - program/librescue/udp.cc: comment every line that contains the
   word 'errno'(Actually, it's not the best solution but with
   respect to implementation effort it's the easiest).

 - program/librescue/tcp.cc: comment every line that contains the
   word 'errno'.

 - program/blockadessimulator/main.cxx: add #include <cmath>
   to the headers include section.

 - program/miscsimulator/miscsimulator.cxx: add #include <cmath>
   to the headers include section.

Rest of the errors belong to the 'civilian' module. As you
may remember, I have released a version of civilian which
can be compiled under gcc 3.4.x. You can get it from:

http://ce.aut.ac.ir/~sos/civilian.tar.gz

Note that if you want to use it with package 0.47 you should
change it in order to use UDP port 8000 instead of 6000. In
order to do this(Again an easy to implement solution), modify
the file 'program/civilian/Civilian/civilian.cxx' Line 153
and change it to 'Address to(host, 8000);'.

And enjoy your 0.47 package.

Regards,
Arash Rahimi,
Member of S.O.S.