Re: [robocup-rescue-s] [Fwd: Re: 2005 RoboCup Rescue Simualtion (What's new ?)]

From: Hamid Reza Vaezi (hrvaezi@gmail.com)
Date: Thu 26 May 2005 - 16:48:34 GMT

Hi Alexander and other rescuers ,
    we have some questions about 2005 rules :

  3 . b ) what does 'near a burning or collapsing building' mean here ?
               ( it contains objects in range around a burning
building [i.e 10m] or building neighbours , .. )

  3 . e ) Can agent receive target of other agent's actions or not ?

1 . b . v ) it is better for agents to gets other agents when they
connect to kernel because it is more similar to real situation.

thanks a lot ,

       just one more thing , Will you really want to release new
simulation package before competition. (at least one day before
competition !?) or only ResQ Freiburg can have it before the
competitions !

best regards,
     Hamid Reza Vaezi , member of impossibles team