Hi, please check this out

From: Claire Kelly (naenpkwcgi@excite.com.au)
Date: Tue 03 May 2005 - 21:23:12 GMT

Hey man,

I was checking my email and saw this advertisement in it. just like you I was thinking this stuff will not work its all a gimmic.. but even with my other half telling me im wasting my money I went ahead and purchased it. and I can tell you right now with a straight face im bigger than I have ever been in my life in just 2 weeks my girth and length were outstanding I could easily become a adult movie star now hehe :)

In anycase I promised the company I would tell everyone I know about this amazing solution and I am going to do just that.

http://bellybeggers.com/bat/

Cheers!

Wrong address?
http://bellybeggers.com/rlink/