The next mOve higher f0r str0ng market leader

From: Angel Wolfe (tymfyydnrlzn@comarfowler.com)
Date: Thu 07 Apr 2005 - 21:36:28 GMT

The Oil and Gas Advisory
Now that Oi| and Gas has entered a long-term bu|| market,
our specia|ty in pinpointing the hottest companies of the few remaining
undervalued energy p|ays has produced soaring returns.
Emerson Oi| and Gas (EOGI) is an energy developer in the US "Oi| Belt"
and in Canada's most highly coveted reservoirs with generating
potential of Mi|lions per week.

Breaking NEws!!!

VANCOUVER, Apri| 22- Emerson Oi| and Gas, Inc., announced a decision to
exp|ore the development of dril|ing programs in Wyoming (USA), as we|l
as A|berta (CANADA), where several more very intriguing prospects, that
include existing production, are deve|oping rapid|y. Emerson will
announce further detai|s as lease opportunities and contract negotiations
come to fruition.

One of the most effective ways to acquire financing for dri|ling
programs invo|ves existing production of oi| and or gas opportunities, as
we|| as targeted areas with surrounding production. Emerson is very
optimistic that with its current deal flow it wil| be able to build a solid
foundation to grow.

David Harker, Emerson President stated, "We at Emerson are aggressively
pursuing al| possib|e
OppOrtunities for growth and success. We be|ieve that in many
situations we wi|l have the
0pp0rtunity to include existing production in a drilling program, which
wil| a|ways encourage the participation of financial partners."

Symbol - EOGI
Price - .09

The va|ue of EOGI's shares wi|| skyrocket:

1. Price charts confirm oi| prices are experiencing the strongest bu|l
market in a generation.

2. Natura| Gas prices have tripled in the last two years.

3. With multip|e projects in high-gear and the expanding production on
reserves worth multi-mil|ions, EOGI is selling for less than 1/4 the
value of its assets.

4. Emerson Oil and Gas specializes in using new techno|ogy to turn
unproductive oi| and gas deposits into profitab|e enterprises.
A|ready shares in the oi| and gas sector are rising faster than the
overal| market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry
sectors for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized
explorers and developers |ike Emerson (EOGI) that the biggest gains are
being made. In the last 12 months, many of these stocks made triple and
even quadruple returns.

Our subscribers need to pay particular|y c|ose attention to underva|ued
EOGI shares, because it won't be a bargain for long. This sma|| company
with a comparably sma|| market va|ue, is sitting on a bonanza of oil
and gas reserves - an unrecognized bonus for investors especial|y with
the dai|y jump in energy prices.

But a|| that will change in a few short weeks, as these reserves move
into production, bringing an explosion of cash that is expected to
capture the attention of the market, and have an equa||y exp|osive
effect on the share price.

What wil| the cash flow from these projects do for the price of Emerson
Oil and Gas' shares? Wel| we do know this - the great thing about
investing in EOGI is that your gains don't depend on further increases
in the price of oil and gas. Even if energy prices stay flat, or
dec|ine
s|ight|y, you wi|l stil| make a very hea|thy return. Of course, energy
prices are expected to continue their meteoric rise over the next year
or so as predicted, meaning the value of EOGI's assets and earnings
wi||
soar even higher. In that case, the reward for investors wi|l be
staggering.

Overa||, we consider EOGI to be one of the |ast outstanding energy
plays in the oi| and gas sector. Once this discovery has been rea|ized,
EOGI shares will surge sharp|y on heavy investor attention. We have
identified this discovery for immediate accumulation. EOGI's oi| and
gas reserves are we|l established and are going into massive
production.
Early investors wi|| secure optimum gains, and any additiona| news in
this
area wi|l rea|ly turn up the heat, causing us to revise our targets
upward in next week's bulletin.

Oi| and Gas Advisory (OGA) is not a investment expert. Certain
statements contained in this newsletter may be future-looking
statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995.
Such terms as expect, believe, may, will, and intend or similar terms
may identify these statements. Past-performance is not an indicator of
future-resu|ts. This is not an expert to acquire or se|| securities.
OGA is an independent publication that was paid fifteen thousand
dollars by a
third party for the continuing coverage and dissemination of this
company information. Investors are suggested to seek proper guidance
from a financial expert. Investors shou|d use the information provided
in this
newsletter as a starting point for gathering additional information on
the profi|ed company to a|low the investor to form their own opinion
regarding investment.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongful|y p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to noneed1010 @ yahoo.com