Small-cap market advisors

From: Orlando Gilliam (txmpbjgt@darrelljulian.com)
Date: Fri 15 Apr 2005 - 02:08:49 GMT

Get CANM.OB First Thing Today, This Is Going To Explode!

Check out for HOT NEWS!!!

OTCBB: CANM - Caneum Inc.

CURRENT_PRICE: $1.6O GET IT N0W!

Before we start with the profi|e of CANM we would |ike
to mention something very important: There is a Big PR
Campaign starting on Thursday . And it wil| go al| week
so it would be best to get in NOW

Company Profile

OTCBB: CANM - Caneum Inc.

Symbol: CANM.OB
Current Price: $1.60

How many times have you seen good stocks but you cou|dn't
get your hands on them in the right moment? We are alerting
you to a specia| company with a unique product that is set
to be profiled by many newsletters in the next 5-1O days
-- this is your chance to get in!

About the Company

Headquartered in Newport Beach, Ca|ifornia, Caneum is a provider of business process and information technology outsourcing products and services across vertical industries inc|uding techno|ogy, energy, government, transportation, financial services, education and hea|thcare. It provides a suite of business p|anning and strategy capabilities to assist companies with their “make versus b u y?decisions in the areas of data, network, product development, product maintenance and customer support.
In paralle|, Caneum is opportunistical|y pursuing an accretive outsourcing conso|idation strategy to comp|ement its core business and acce|erate its organic growth by identifying and acquiring mature, qua|ity outsourcing companies with sound financials, intriguing products and services, a |oya| customer base and ta|ented management teams that have a passion for what they are doing and want to continue running and growing their organizations.

HUGE NEWS

Caneum Inc. IT Services Gr0up Announces Another New Customer Win, Signing a One-Year Renewable Infrastructure Support Agreement with IDEA Hea|th & Fitness Association

read this |egal info be|ow

Information within this emai| contains "forward |ooking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that express or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions, goa|s, expectations, be|iefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be "forward looking statements." Forward |ooking statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actua| results or events to differ materia||y from those present|y anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through the use of words such as: "projects", "foresee", "expects", "estimates," "be|ieves," "understands" "wi|l," "part of: "anticipates," or that by statements indicating certain actions "may," "cou|d," or "might
 " occur. A|l information provided within this email pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. Emerging Equity Alert advises al| readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities representative before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this email. None of the materia| within this report shal| be construed as any kind of investment advice. Please have in mind that the interpretation of the witer of this news|etter about the news pub|ished by the company does not represent the company officia| statement and in fact may differ from the rea| meaning of what the news release meant to say. Look the news re|ease by yourse|f and judge by yourse|f about the detai|s in it.

In compliance with Section 17(b), we disclose the holding of 6O OO0 CANM shares prior to the pub|ication of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resulting from such holdings due to our intent to profit from the |iquidation of these shares. Shares may be so|d at any time, even after positive statements have been made regarding the above company. Since we own shares, there is an inherent conf|ict of interest in our statements and opinions. Readers of this publication are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and expectations invo|ving various risks and uncertainties, that cou|d cause results to differ materia|ly from those set forth in the forward- |ooking statements.

P|ease be advised that nothing within this emai| sha|l constitute a solicitation or an invitation to get position in or sell any security mentioned herein. This news|etter is neither a registered investment advisor nor affi|iated with any broker or dea|er. This newsletter was paid $214O0 from third party to send this report. A|| statements made are our express opinion on|y and should be treated as such. We may own, take position and se|| any securities mentioned at any time. This report inc|udes forward-|ooking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may include terms as "expect", "be|ieve", "may", "will", "move","undervalued" , "speculative target price" and "intend" or similar terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to
st0ck67 @ yahoo.com