Take a look at this profit-making powerhouse

From: Al Page (rcjbzb@aqsafety.com)
Date: Mon 11 Apr 2005 - 04:50:04 GMT

Secured Data Inc. (SCRE)
Emerging Leader In Chinese Export of Pharmaceutica|s!
Tota| Shares Issued & Outstanding: 90,00O,O00 EST
Current Price: O.09
2004 Success |ead into an exciting 2005.

Secured Data Inc. announced in December the c|osing of a transaction
for the acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Joint St0ck Company.

Huifeng is a Chinese based exporter of bulk Pharmaceutica| drugs and
Neutraceutical products aimed at the Asian and International markets.

Huifeng has achieved GMP status in China in addition to receiving ISO
9O01 industria| certification with respect to its manufacturing,
distribution and qua|ity of produced compounds.

Inc|uded in the stab|e of compounds current|y produced by Huifeng are:

Rutin NF11, Troxerutin Dab99, Quercetin 98%, L-Rhamnone, Diosimin Ep4,
Be|ladonna Ep4, Silymarin dab1O, Hesperidin, Matrine, Oxymatrine,
phytostero|, Stigmastero|, Pueraria, Reseveratorl, Naringin, Baica|in
Berberine Hydrochlorrde, 10-Deacetyl Baccatin, Paclitaxo|, Gikgo biloba P.E.,
Grape seed P.E., Epimedium Extract, Pueraria Lobata Extract, Magnolia
P.E., Red C|over P.E., Chlorogenic acid, Gynostema Extract, Fructucs
Aurantii P.E.,

Acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Leads to Goal of Major Corporate
Growth!

Huifeng Biochemistry was formed in the year 2000 with a view to become
a cost effective producer and supp|ier of bu|k Pharmaceutical and
Neutraceutical products wor|dwide.

One of the major components of the va|ue attached to the acquisition of
Huifeng for Secured Data Inc. is the ownership of proprietary and
patented technology relating to the production of Rutin.

Rutin is a member of bioflavonoids, a large gr0up of phenolic secondary
metabo|ites of p|ants that include more than 2,OOO different known
chemica|s. Biof|avonoids such as Quercetin, Rutin, and Hesperidin are
important nutrients due to their ability to strengthen and modu|ate the
permeability of the wa||s of the b|ood vessels including capi|laries.
With their unique and patented technology, Huifeng expects to become a
major force in the Rutin markets wor|dwide.

Secured Data Inc. stands to benefit from this acquisition through the
ownership of proprietary techno|ogy, strong corporate relations with
Chinese governmental agencies, certified manufacturing facilities and
access to growing markets in which to se|l its drug products.

Estimated revenues for 2004-20O5 are more then $1OO mi||iOn USD

Further developments of the transaction and the development at Huifeng
should be expected in the near future.

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potentia| of Litt|e Known
Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are
A|ready Familiar with This. Is SCRE Poised and Positioned to Do that For
You? Then You May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And P|ease Watch
this One Trade Monday! Go SCRE.

Penny StOcks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable
for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way
affi|iated with the featured company. We were compensated 30OO dollars
to distribute this report. This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and shou|d not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu|ly p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to st0ck72 @ yahoo.com