Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Hardware Specification and platform?

From: Cameron Skinner (cam@cs.auckland.ac.nz)
Date: Tue 05 Apr 2005 - 20:57:55 GMT

Hi.

Nothing is confirmed yet, but it looks like we will be using clusters of
3 Pentium IV Xeon 3.4Ghz machines with at least 1Gb of memory. We will
probably have three of these clusters (i.e. 9 machines total), each of
which will probably use one machine for the simulator and two for
running agents. Each cluster will have its own network switch. They will
be running some flavour of linux, possibly Gentoo.

Again: This is not confirmed. Do not consider this an announcement of
what hardware will be available, nor of how the machines will be set up
(particularly the choice of OS).

Cheers,
Cameron.

--