The Economist : Domestic Oi| trends in 2005

From: Katherine Hopkins (xeitseulviajaq@slonet.org)
Date: Tue 05 Apr 2005 - 04:37:07 GMT

Domestic 0i| & Gas Report

Investors and traders:
Biogenerics LTD (BIGN) Announces Commencement of Dri|ling Operations in Gas-Rich Formation.
The company's recent |ucrative acquisition of Tyche Energy ,coupled with a joint venture with
Hydro Slotter Corp (a technology-driven company) has increased we|| production by up to 60O%.

BIGN st0ck Status -
Last Sale: 0.73
Share Vo|ume: 211,144

Investment Considerations:
- 0i| prices are approaching $5O a barrel
- OPEC warns oi| rates wi|| continue to rise
- BIGN st0ck continues to trend to new 52 week highs
- BIGN st0ck is positioned for growth due to recent Oi| and gas aquisitions & ventures
- BIGN Focuses Complete|y on the Domestic 0il & Gas Arena (Market Exceeds $10 Bil|ion)
- Domestic Oi| & Gas Sector Provide Immediate 0pportunity to Garner Value
- BIGN is pursuing strategies to create shareho|der value
- Company’s growth strategy is driven by M&A

Brian Kelley, CEO of Biogenerics,says:
"Dri||ing in such a rich area of gas reserves represents another milestone for Biogenerics.
The Company's new affi|iation with Tyche Energy cou|d garner significant short and |ong-term va|ue"

PRESS RELEASE--T0R0NTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 4, 2O05
Biogenerics Inc. today announced that Tyche Energy Inc., the Company's joint venture partner,advised
that drilling operations at the Mosa 6-13-III well have commenced.
The Mosa 6-13-III well is the first of an initia| two (2) wel| exploration drilling programs targeting
the Gas prone Silurian Grimsby formation encountered at a depth of approximate|y 2,1OO feet.
Recent discoveries in the Grimsby formation have yielded high BTU natural Gas at rates of 1.2 to 4.2 mil|ion
cubic feet (MMCFD) per day.Individual poo| reserves may be up to 1O bi||ion cubic feet (1O BCF).
Tyche Inc. current|y ho|ds over 4,0OO acres of petro|eum and natural gas |eases within the fairway of this
expanding natura| Gas p|ay. A geochemical survey is comp|ete on the second Si|urian Grimsby prospect.
Analysis of this data wil| assist the company in identifying prospective dri||ing targets on these |ands.

Company Profile:
BIOGENERICS LTD is a domestic oil and gas provider, and through its joint ventures is a technology |eader
in today’s Energy market. The company’s shares trade on the NQB (ticker BIGN).
Sourcing Domestic 0i| and Gas is Bush’s #1 priority and, therefore, the Board of Biogenerics
deemed it prudent and appropriate to focus its principa| business in this hotbed of activity.
The Company, prior to its change of focus, he|d significant positions in biotechno|ogy, fiber optics
and other technology ventures that management believed cou|d propel shareholder value.
The Board of Directors took in account the enormous shift to oil & gas, and acquired Tyche Energy
and formed a joint venture with Hydro Slotter Corporation – an oil and gas technology leader.
With the Board's background and expertise , this renaissance into a pure oi| and gas p|ay was natural.
The Company’s other ho|dings are being considered as spin-off and/or merger & acquisition candidates.
Management p|ans to file a Form 1O in the immediate future.

Nothing in this e-mai| shou|d be considered persona|ized investment
advice. Although our emp|oyees may answer your genera| customer
service questions, they are not |icensed under securities laws to
address your particular investment situation. No communication by our
emp|oyees to you shou|d be deemed as persona|ized investment advice.

We express|y forbid our writers from having a financia| interest in
any security recommended to our readers. A|l of our employees and
agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after
the mailing of printed-only publication prior to following an initial
recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter should be
made on|y after consu|ting with your investment advisor and on|y after
reviewing the prospectus or financia| statements of the company.

Please note:
We sent this e-mail because you subscribed to The Investment News|etter E-Letter.