[robocup-rescue-s] YAB API and Agent Properties

From: Barsanti L (barsant@uwindsor.ca)
Date: Wed 30 Mar 2005 - 22:47:33 GMT

Hello all,
I am using the YAB API to develop an agent, but I am having
a little trouble working with agent properties. I would
like to extract a specific civilians buriedness and hp, but
I can not figure out how. I looked through the code and it
looks like agents store this type of information as a
Property. I know the Condition and Property objects can be
used to get all civilians with hp < x, but how can they be
used to get value of a property for a specific agent?
Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lawrence