[robocup-rescue-s] Registration Process

From: Arash Rahimi (rahimi@ce.aut.ac.ir)
Date: Sun 06 Mar 2005 - 18:32:53 GMT

Dear Members of Organizing Committee,

Regarding the deadlines announced by the organizing
committee of RoboCup 2005, I would like to know why
the registration process has not been started yet.

As already indicated by the local organizing committee
the verification process for Japanese Visa may take
about 3 months and for this reason we had an early
qualification procedure.

Today is March 6. In the official RoboCup 2005 web page
it is indicated that registration opens on March 1.
But the registration page is not open yet.

Regards,
Arash Rahimi,
Member of S.O.S.