[robocup-rescue-s] Qualification Status

From: Alexander Kleiner (kleiner@informatik.uni-freiburg.de)
Date: Mon 21 Feb 2005 - 17:03:52 GMT

Hi Rescuers!

Up to now I got TDP and LOGS and a traveling support forms from many teams.

Material from the following teams is still *completely missing*:
NITRescue05, SOS, Gemini-R, FC Portugal, Pasargad, Sepanta, Hurricane,
Peris, Paradise and Impossibles.

Please send me your material if possible.

The following teams did *NOT *hand in a traveling-support-form, but TDP
and Logs:
Hinomiyagura,YowAI2005, Caspian, ResQ Freiburg, ASAP, Takumi, Phoenix.

Please send me a form if you want financial support.
The application for travel support is absolutely independent from the
qualification decission!

Cheers,

Alex