[robocup-rescue-s] Urgent: participation German Open

From: Michael Brenner (brenner@informatik.uni-freiburg.de)
Date: Fri 28 Jan 2005 - 15:21:44 GMT

Hi everybody,

we just found out (though you might have seen the small print on the
German Open webpage earlier than us) that remote participation is
intended not to be allowed this year. If this would really be the case
it would possibly rule out most currently active teams (that we know of).

So, please, if you are interested in participating at all, please send
me a quick mail before Feb 1 telling me:
1. THAT you want to participate
2. WHETHER you'd be able to come to Paderborn or could only participate
if remote access was possible.

We might be able to change the organizers' minds if there was reasonable
general interest and a reasonable number of non-remote participants.

Michael

--
Michael Brenner 		Phone: (+49) (761) 203-8226
Institute of Computer Science	Fax:   (+49) (761) 203-8222