[robocup-rescue-s] odc

From: Ray U (vengfai@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed 05 Jan 2005 - 19:09:32 GMT

Dear researchers,

I'm working on creating a new agent class. That
affects objdef.h, objdef.enum.h, basic.cxx and other
related files. They appear in every subfolder of each
rcr module. These files are remarked with "created by
odc". Currently I have to type in the change in each
of those files in each subfolder. Is there a way that
I can make the change in one place and it will
propagate to all subfolders to better manage the
change? Thanks.

RayU