Change robocup-rescue-simulation ML (1/2)

From: Takahashi Tomoichi (ttaka@ccmfs.meijo-u.ac.jp)
Date: Fri 10 Dec 2004 - 03:49:52 GMT

Dear robocup-rescue-simulation ML subscribers;

> To post to this list, send your email to:
> robocup-rescue-s@mailman.cc.gatech.edu
And you will receive a mail with the same content with a subject
** Change robocup-rescue-simulation ML (2/2).
If not, please go to the Web and subscribe the new rescue simulation ML
yourself.

Finally, we really appreciate
Ranjit and Nathan who have maintained the old ML for many years and
Nathan and Tucker who have set the new ML.

Best regrads,

Tomoichi Takahashi
Tomoichi TAKAHASHI, Dr. Eng.

  1-501 Shiogamaguchi, Tenpaku-ku, Nagoya, 468-8502, Japan
  Meijo University
  Faculty of Science and Technology,
  Department of Information Sciences
  e-mail: ttaka@ccmfs.meijo-u.ac.jp