Re: question on MISC

From: jteu004@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Date: Sun 21 Nov 2004 - 20:28:48 GMT

In the manual under section 4.4 Fire Brigade (Agent) it has information on this.
Originally the stretched length was the distance of the end of a hose from its
fire hydrant. Since there are no fire hydrants (fire plugs?) yet this is
unused. You can also refer to the unused "stretch" command in section 3.5 Misc
Simulator.

This section of code just means that the fire engine automatically retracts its
hose before moving.

Jono.