Re: score calculation

From: Hamid Hamraz (hamid_hamraz@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed 27 Oct 2004 - 12:48:43 GMT

Dear Raymond,

You can download the source code of the viewer from
http://ne.cs.uec.ac.jp/~morimoto/rescue/viewer/index.html
The method which calculates the score is in viewer.WorldModel
class, line 216: public double score()

Best regards,
Hamid Hamraz
Caspian member

Ray U <vengfai@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear researchers,

I have tried to find the implementation file and the
documentation which are responisble for the score
calculation in the develper package of RCRSS version
0.44. I haven't found located the information yet. I
would appreciate if someone could provide further
insight. Thanks.

Regards,
Raymond U