Re: Score Calculation

From: wielinga@ph.tn.tudelft.nl
Date: Mon 25 Oct 2004 - 08:20:19 GMT

Dear Raymond,

The score is identical to the evaluation rule of 2003 and 2004.

Evaluation rule 2003: V=(P+HPFIN/HPINI)*SQRT(NBFIN/NBINI)

P = number of agents
HPini = total amount of HP (of agents and civilians) at time = 0
HPfin = total amount of HP at time = 300
NBini = total building area of all buildings @ time = 0
NBfin = total building area of all building with fieryness == 0 at time = 300

Krijn Wielinga
Delft University of Technology
The Netherlands