MRL

From: komar padidar (rescuesimulation@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri 13 Aug 2004 - 00:44:07 GMT

Dear Cameron Skinner

I send the MRL binarry file again for you,but the pervious files(tar & tar.gz) that I send you was correct.Please return the result of runing this file to me.I try to contact with webmaster of MRL site to uploade this file at my homepage,and I think we can upload it till next 5 hours ,but if you can runing this file successfully please inform me quickly.
And I have a question:
How do you run the pervious round for us?

yours sincerely.

komar_padidar@mechatronics.ws
MRL Rescue Simulation Team
Mechatronics Research Laboratory(MRL)