I need your log files

From: Ferdowsi Roborescue (ferdowsi_rescue@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed 14 Jul 2004 - 14:43:28 GMT

Dear,All
I am a master student in software Engineering and I'm trying to design and implement agents that can learn from other agents' experience.
To do this,I need RCR log files. Most of the teams make only rescue .log file available although there is another file (action.log) which is very important to me.I need both of these log files from some successful teams.Would you please help me how to find them or send log files of your successful rounds,if it is possible?
Best Regards,
N.J