Re: Competition Times

From: Michael Brenner (brenner@informatik.uni-freiburg.de)
Date: Fri 18 Jun 2004 - 16:35:07 GMT

We don't have any preferences - probably the teams will be there all the
time anyway.

More importantly: your plan to have several runs and average them is
great. But will we have the computer capacities necessary to do this? It
would be interesting for all teams to know how many and what kind of
machines there will be - and whether there are machines the teams can
use for developing or only the ones for the competition.

        michael

--
Michael Brenner 		Phone: (+49) (761) 203-8226
Institute of Computer Science	Fax:   (+49) (761) 203-8222