bug in Foligno map

From: Mohammad Ali Fardad (fardad_ma@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu 27 May 2004 - 15:35:33 GMT

Dear friends
 When we were running simulations on Foligno map,we
faced a problem.

 If in config.txt file we set random_IDs to FALSE
,there is a building with Id 3415 in Foligno map with
one enterance.In it's ENTERANCES property there is
just a node whose Id is 2272. But in the EDGES
properties of the 2269 and 2272 nodes this building is
mentioned ,which shows that these 2 nodes are both
enterances of this building.
In your opinion where the problem raise from.

With Best Regards
M.Ali.F
SBCE_Saviour member