Technical Discussions

From: Mohsen Izadi (roboresc_mi@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue 25 May 2004 - 14:29:36 GMT

Dear Members of Technical Committee,

Regarding our last e-mails and discussions about
'Foligno Map' and 'Disaster Simulators', I would like
to say that Technical committee had a weak
participation in these discussions and other technical
discussions regarding the competition rules and
environments.

We think that one of the major tasks of Technical
Committee is to make these points as clear as possible
to the teams. Failure to do so will lead to several
unexpected situations during the competitions which
shall be handled by Technical Committee in a few
minutes by just a small discussion(As we saw in 2003
competitions).

We would be glad, if technical committee announces its
official opinion about technical discussions in the
mailing list.

Regards,
Mohsen Izadi,
S.O.S. Member