YabAPI - BUG in Handling Multiple Nozzles

From: Mohsen Izadi (roboresc_mi@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon 10 May 2004 - 13:16:32 GMT

Dear Hamid,

We checked the related code in YabAPI. Indeed,
There is a bug in the method:

yab.io.RCRSSProtocolSocket.akExtinguish

which caused the problem. To fix it, modify
this method as follows:

line 127 of RCRSSProtocolSocket.java in method
akExtinguish(int selfId, NozzleElment[] nozzles)
is:

elements[1 + i + j] = new
Integer(nozzles[i].element[j]);

change it to:

elements[1 + i * NozzleElement.NUM_ELEMENTS + j] =
new Integer(nozzles[i].element[j]);

Regards,
Mohsen Izadi,
S.O.S. Member

--- Hamid Hamraz <hamid_hamraz@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have encountered a problem while using YabAPI.
> when I passed an ArrayList which contains more than
> one Building to
> AbstractFireBrigadeAgent.extinguish(ArrayList
> targets)
> following error occured:
>
> java.lang.Error: illegal element type:null
> at yab.io.RCRSSProtocol.body(RCRSSProtocol.java:17)
> at

yab.io.RCRSSProtocolSocket.send(RCRSSProtocolSocket.java:67)
> at

yab.io.RCRSSProtocolSocket.akExtinguish(RCRSSProtocolSocket.java:129)
> at

yab.agent.AbstractFireBrigadeAgent.extinguish(AbstractFireBrigadeAgent.java:55)
> at

yab.agent.AbstractFireBrigadeAgent.extinguish(AbstractFireBrigadeAgent.java:50)
> at

yab.agent.AbstractFireBrigadeAgent.extinguish(AbstractFireBrigadeAgent.java:26)