Re: Disaster Simulators

From: Mohsen Izadi (roboresc_mi@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed 21 Apr 2004 - 15:03:27 GMT

Dear Michael,

> P.S. Just out of curiosity, why did you ask?

In our discussion, we reached the point where we
considered ourselves as simulator developers who
developed a simulator for 2005 competitions. One of
the questions that was made for some of us(Possibly
belonging to the first group) was : "Hey! We are also
agent developers. Having developed a specific
simulator, we are a little different with other teams!
Is it fair? Or is it possible for a simulator
developer being also an agent developer for his/her
simulator and develop agents without using the
knowledge about how his/her simulator works?"

As we started the discussion about this subject we
realized that even in our team we have different
opinions about this subject.

So we decided to ask others' opinion.

Regards,
Mohsen Izadi,