Lists of teams that have submitted Qualification Material

From: H. Levent AKIN (akin@boun.edu.tr)
Date: Tue 02 Mar 2004 - 16:26:33 GMT

Dear All
Please find below the list of team that have submitted qualification
material. If you have already submitted but your team's name is not in
the list please inform me as soon as possible.
Best Regards

Teams:
=====
5rings
Arian (Problem with log file)
ARK
BAM
Black Sheep
Caspian
DAMAS
FCPortugal
Gemini
Hinomiyagura
Hurricane
MRL
NITRescue
PARS
Phoenix
Rayan
Resq-Freiburg
RoboAkut
SBCe_Saviour
SBCs_Sahand
Sepanta
SOS
UOWDTRU
UTEternity
UVAC2004
YowAI2004

--
H.Levent Akin                         []  To acquire knowledge and
Department of Computer Engineering    []  communicate it to others