[Fwd: Registration Fees for 2004]

From: H. Levent AKIN (akin@boun.edu.tr)
Date: Fri 27 Feb 2004 - 09:51:54 GMT

--
H.Levent Akin                         []  To acquire knowledge and
Department of Computer Engineering    []  communicate it to others
Bogazici University                   []  has been the ambition,
34342 Bebek-Istanbul                  []  pleasure, and business of
TURKEY                                []  my life.
                                      []  -William Harvey
                                      []
Phone: +90 (212) 358 1540 Ext:1769    []
Fax:   +90 (212) 287 2461             []
E-Mail:akin@boun.edu.tr               []
URL:http://www.cmpe.boun.edu.tr/~akin []

attached mail follows:

Dear RoboCuppers,

The registration fees for RoboCup 2004 have been approved by the
Executive Committee, from an initial proposal by the 2004 Organization.
Here is the list, for your information (values in EUR):

TEAM FEES (include 2 team members):
MSL 700,00
SSL 700,00
E-league 350,00
4-Legged League 700,00
Simulation (Soccer and Rescue) 500,00
Humanoid League 700,00
Rescue Real Robot 700,00
Junior 75,00

EXTRA PARTICIPANTS:
Senior leagues 150,00
Junior leagues 15,00
Symposium participants not registered in the competitions (fee gives
access to the competitions site as public) 200,00

We take the opportunity that the ticket prices for general public are
already listed on line as well, in the "AboutRoboCup2004" item of the
official page.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Lisbon this coming June.

Pedro Lima, Luis Custódio