Re: Message Length Limitation

From: s post (sbmpost@science.uva.nl)
Date: Mon 23 Feb 2004 - 17:09:23 GMT

Hello everybody. Not so long ago I sent a link to the rcrss chapter of my
master thesis. It contained information about the RCRSS in general, and
provided more specific information concerning agent synchronisation. Since
then I wrote more parts and now that I am reading about "Message Length
Limitations", I think it is time to release the communication chapter.
Both the rcrss and communication chapters are contained within the
following postscript file:

http://carol.science.uva.nl/~sbmpost/RCR/thesis.ps
I believe this information can contribute to the discussion.

S.post, UvA University, Amsterdam