RoboCupRescue Ver. 0.44

From: koto@takopen.cs.uec.ac.jp
Date: Sat 31 Jan 2004 - 14:49:57 GMT

Dear all,

Today is the deadline of some features for 2004 competition, so I gave
the 0.44alpha the stable version.

    http://ne.cs.uec.ac.jp/~koto/rescue/rescue-0_44-unix.tar.gz

Changes from 0.43:
    - The following configuration parameters were added:

# GIS generates random IDs for units in each simulation.
random_IDs : true

# KA_HEAR_TELL and KA_HEAR_SAY are added to the RoboCup Rescue protocol.
additional_hearing : true

# The maximum power of one extinguish action. (-1 to unlimit)
max_extinguish_power_sum : 1000

# The maximum extinguish power for each nozzle. (-1 to unlimit)
max_extinguish_power : -1

# The maximum number of nozzles for one extinguish action. (-1 to unlimit)
max_nozzles : -1

__
Tetsuhiko Koto
koto@takopen.cs.uec.ac.jp

P.S.
It is not committed to sourceforge yet, because I failed to boot my
remote PC that has the key... Also, I cannot reply to some mail.
I'll do them next week.