Call for Pre-Registration RoboCup German Open 2004

From: Alexander Kleiner (kleiner@informatik.uni-freiburg.de)
Date: Wed 14 Jan 2004 - 15:13:46 GMT

Hi!

We are happy to anounce that this year there will be again a
RoboCupRescue Simulation
Competition at the German Open!

Since this is really a nice event and also a nice venue (inside the
world's largest musem of computer science)
we hope that many of you participate. Remote participation is also possible.

If you have questions about the rescue competition, please ask me since
I will do the local league chair.
If you have questions regarding the venue/organization, please ask
Ansgar Bredenfeld (event organizer).

Cheers,

Alex

P.S. The homepage of the GermanOpen will be up next week

                   RoboCup German Open 2004

                   Call for Pre-Registration

               http://www.robocup-german-open.de
                  (will be updated soon

                    April 1st - 4th, 2004
                Heinz Nixdorf MuseumsForum (HNF)
                     Paderborn, Germany

The RoboCup German Open 2004 is the fourth open RoboCup
competition held in Germany. The event will again take
place at the Heinz Nixdorf MuseumsForum (HNF) in Paderborn.

Please pre-register your team to the German Open 2004
by sending an e-Mail to jutta.schaeffeler@ais.fraunhofer.de
with the form below filled:

    Pre-registration deadline is
    **** February 2nd, 2004 ****

- begin ----------------------------------------------------

League (please mark):
[ ] Mid-Size
[ ] Small-Size
[ ] SONY-Legged
[ ] Rescue Simulation
[ ] Soccer Simulation
[ ] Junior

Team Name: _______________________

Team Leader: ______________________

Team Leader e-Mail: ________________

Number of Students: ____

Number of Non-Students: ____

- end -----------------------------------------------------

You will receive a confirmation of your pre-registration by e-Mail.
Details on the final registration and participation fees will be
announce after closing the pre-registration.

Final registration deadline will be February 29th, 2004

Further details, e. g. fee for final registration, will be
announced on the web site and directly to team leaders
of pre-registered teams.

See you all again in Paderborn!

Ansgar
Bredenfeld