ÝLT: Randomness in robocup-rescue simulator system

From: Baris Eker (eker@uekae.tubitak.gov.tr)
Date: Tue 16 Dec 2003 - 11:28:09 GMT

-----Özgün İleti-----
Kimden: Sergio Lo Cascio [mailto:Sergio.Lo.Cascio@dis.uniroma1.it]
Tarih: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 1:25 PM
Kime: eker@uekae.tubitak.gov.tr
Konu: Randomness in robocup-rescue simulator system

>If we put network problems aside(if we run simulators and agents in same
>machine we can minimize it), there should be a way to reply simulations.

there is a trade-off between network and processor speed, since putting
simulator modules in the same machine could cause the loss of
agents/simulators cycles.

I'm also trying to work with kernel parameters: "send_udp_size" and
"send_udp_wait"; does anyone know anything about them?

>I'll be happy to get your article.

It's available at:
http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/~locascio/main.pdf

I have problems with the other email, could you please forward it to the ML?