Join Mailing list

From: Pablo E. Olmos Aguirre (pablo@mcculloch.cannes.itam.mx)
Date: Tue 29 Oct 2002 - 17:25:54 GMT

    Hello, I am a undergraduate student of Computer Engineering working as an

    asistant in the CANNES laboratory at ITAM in Mexico City. I have taken much
    interest in rescue robots and I am thinking about writing my thesis on one
    of the many subjects, mainly autonomous behavior. Hopefully I will
    participate in the Rescue Robot League.

    Please add me to the mailing list so I can be informed.
    Thank you

    Pablo E. Olmos Aguirre