Problems with Rescue mailing list

From: Mazda Ahmadi (m_ahmadi@ce.sharif.edu)
Date: Sat 21 Sep 2002 - 07:52:52 GMT

    Hi,

    I'm member of different mailing lists. All of them even course mailing
    lists use some kind of software (e.g. majordomo or mailman). You can
    autoimatically subscribe and unsubscribe. invalid emails wil be
    automatically deleted.

    And it's a big problem. I sent an email an hour ago and have lots of
    returned emails. I have many emails concerning subscribing or
    unsubscribing to the mailing list. many complagin that they don't want to
    be a member of this mailing list any more but they can't unsubscribe
    easily.

    Can anybody manage a better mailing list? a simple majorodomo software
    will work.

    Best regards,
    -Mazda

    --