RCR Simulator

From: Silvia Andrea Suárez (sasuarez@silver.udg.es)
Date: Fri 20 Sep 2002 - 06:55:26 GMT

Dear All,

I am trying with RCR Simulator and Rescue Agent Development and for this

reason I have some questions.
Thanks in advance for your help.

My questions are:

1. When simulation process starts, my fire and police agents are
available and can connect in this simulation.
However, the ambulance team agents appear as connected, but few instants

later the following message is
displayed: "segment violation". (I am working with ADK - Michael
Bowling).
What should I do?

2. Where can I find the properties range?. When I wrote properties it
is mean: block, buriedness, fieryness and so on.
In an fire agent example I noticed that fieryness was set betwen 1 and
3.

Thanks a lot,

Silvia Andrea Suárez
Arlab - Agents research lab.