More on Problems with rescue

From: Nathan Schurr (schurr@usc.edu)
Date: Fri 16 Aug 2002 - 20:59:05 GMT

Also should building id's be scattered randomly throughout the map in
the viewer or should there be some order to it. Currently the viewer is
showing all building id's to be randomly placed.

The building id's in the viewer seem to all be below 1000 and the
building id's of what the brigade is attempting to water are all above
1000.

Nathan