Sorry ..... introduction

From: Martijn Boosman (boosman@e-semble.com)
Date: Wed 10 Jul 2002 - 18:05:51 GMT

Hello,

I am CEO of a Dutch company involved in developing simulation software
for disaster management training. I am planning to support the Dutch
team to compete in RoboCup Rescue 2003.

I would also be very interested in getting in touch with the organisers.
Our virtual reality training simulation software could be very useful as
a Viewer in your software. I would also be interested in supporting your
organisation in some way.

Please let me know who to contact. I would also appreciate to be on the
mailing list.

Best regards,

Martijn

_________________________________
E-Semble bv
Martijn Boosman, CEO
Stationsplein 22
2611 BV Delft
The Netherlands

Tel +31 (0) 15 2125276
E-mail boosman@e-semble.com
Internet www.e-semble.com
Fax +31 (0) 15 2148155

Incident Management Computer-based Training and Information Solutions