RoboCup SIG on Learning in multiagent systems

From: Mazda Ahmadi (m_ahmadi@ce.sharif.edu)
Date: Sat 06 Jul 2002 - 19:52:50 GMT

Dear all,

As you may know there is SIG on learning in multiagent systems in RoboCup.
Some benchmark tasks can be defined for this SIG. There is proposal for
Soccer
games task. There can be a related benchmark task for RoboCupRescue to. I'm
going to propose a benchmark task in this SIG mailing list. I really
appreciate your
comments in the SIG mailing list.
For subscribing to this mailing list and more information on this SIG
please visit:
http://sserver.sourceforge.net/SIG-Learn

I believe it's a great opportunity for research in the field of learner
agents
in RoboCupRescue domain. I encourage all of you interested in
Learning in RoboCupRescue to join this SIG and define a valuable benchmark
task.

Cheers,
-Mazda