Agents architecture

From: Laura Sebastiá (lstarin@dsic.upv.es)
Date: Wed 15 May 2002 - 17:27:22 GMT

Hi,

We are a research group from Spain and have just started working on
Robocup Rescue. Our main interests are AI planning and scheduling and we
think that the Robocup Rescue simulator is a good environment to develop
our research. We have read some documentation and some papers from
groups that participated in the last competition. However, we haven't
seen anything about having an emergency center, I mean, like a
supervisor "over" the police office, the ambulance center and the fire
station that coordinates the actions of the different agents. In this
way, it's possible to have a strategic plan, and then refine it into
more specific actions.
So, I have two questions. First, is there anybody working in this type
of architecture? And, is it allow in the competition to have something
like this emergency center?

Thanks in advance,

Laura