[asada@ams.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp: RoboCup-2002 - NEWS Article V]

From: takahashi_tomoichi (ttaka@isc.chubu.ac.jp)
Date: Wed 17 Apr 2002 - 02:30:42 GMT

.Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 01:04:44 +0900 (JST)
.From: asada <asada@ams.eng.osaka-u.ac.jp>
.Subject: RoboCup-2002 - NEWS Article V

Dear RoboCuppers,

There are still many teams who have not made their official
registration through the web. Please do it as early as possible.
The following is the fifth NEWS ARTICLE of RoboCup 2002.

League chairs: currently, we are still updating the public mailing
list, therefore please circulate the following to the new
comers. After the official registration, we will make the new public
mailing list. Thanks so much in advance.

-- Minoru Asada
   General Chair of RoboCup 2002

   RoboCup-2002 - NEWSLETTER V - April 16, 2002 - Minoru Asada

     RoboCup-2002 Fukuoka / Busan June 19th - June 25th, 2002
                     http://www.robocup2002.org/

1. The deadline of the official (final) registration has been extended
until 18:00 on April 20th, JST. Please note that after this, you will
not be able to make your registration as a team.

http://www.robocup2002.org/participants/registration.html

2. Please input your Team Profile (one paragraph), Research Theme (one
   paragraph), logo, and pictures through the web. The official guide
   book can include such information if they are input.

3. We are strongly recommend the credit card payment for your
   registration. If it seems very difficult for you due to any reason,
   please contact with Mr. Tetsuya Narisawa
   (tatsuya.narisawa@nex.nikkei.co.jp).

4. Travel support applicants: We have already sent the notification of
   the travel support. Some of the applicants have sent back their
   replies. If you applied but still no notification, please let me
   know as soon as possible.