[robocup-rescue-s] robocuprescue.org is live!!

From: Sarvapali Ramchurn <sdr@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon 07 Aug 2006 - 10:56:18 GMT

Dear all,

The new RoboCup website is now up and running
(http://www.robocuprescue.org). There you'll find information about the
simulators, competition results, and related tools and other things.

Please have a look and let me know if there is anything else you would
like to see up there. I've tried to put as many things as i could find
up to now. I'm still unsure whether other simulation/real robots league
want to put the information on there - let me know if you do.

Also, we have set up the RoboCup Rescue WIKI (at
http://www.robocuprescue.org/wiki). If anyone wants access to edit pages
on this please email me and i'll create an account for you. It's fairly
easy to create pages on the wiki (see the help link).

Regards,

Gopal

--
Dr. Sarvapali Ramchurn
Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia Group    t: +44 (0) 23 8059 3270