Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Certificates from RoboCup Bremen 2006

From: Nobuhiro Ito <n-ito@aitech.ac.jp>
Date: Mon 03 Jul 2006 - 01:27:32 GMT

Dear all,

> 1. Rang Infrastructure Competition
>
> Besides these, there are and will be no other certificates given by
> the Messe Bremen. There is one additional award given from the
> league to "Human-In-The-Loop Agents", because of outstanding
> contribution to RoboCup Rescue infrastructure. This will be posted
> by Nobuhiro Ito.

We decided one additional award for "Human-In-The-Loop Agents" team
of the infrastructure competition at
the venue. So, we will give them the certificate. But I don't
understand how to do it. What should I do?

Regards,

-----
Nobuhiro ITO (Email: n-ito@aitech.ac.jp)
      Software Science Course,
      Dept. of Applied Information Science,
      Faculty of Management and Information Science,
      Aichi Institute of Technology,
      1247 Yachigusa, Yakusa-Cho, Toyota City
      Aichi Prefecture 470-0392, Japan