[robocup-rescue-s] Restrictions on number of messages

From: Mattijs Ghijsen <mattijs@science.uva.nl>
Date: Tue 18 Apr 2006 - 14:55:03 GMT

Dear all,

I have a question about the number of messages an agent is allowed to
send and receive. In various messages on this mailing-list it is
mentioned that a platoon agent cannot receive and send more than 4
messages each cycle. A center agent cannot receive and send more than
2*n messages.
Is this enforced by the simulator or is it up to the agent developer
whether to implement these restrictions? I am building my own agents and
there seems to be no problem for my platoon agents to receive more than
4 messages.

Cheers,

Mattijs

--