[robocup-rescue-s] collapse table data

From: Kumar <bare_paper@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri 10 Feb 2006 - 11:56:09 GMT

Hi,
  I have two question
  1. can anybody tell whether the collapse probability data from file /collapsesimulator/collapse_table.h is used for calculating the damage to the buildings or not?

  (Because I went through all the programs of collapse simulator and i saw none of the program have given reference of the file collapse_table.h and also the damage is calculated using gaussian probability method(from file phi.cxx)..am i correct?..)

  2. can anybody tell me how the values in the file lambda_a, lambda_ha, lambda_mp have been derived. they are for wooden, steel, RC buildings. How about these values for buildings constructed with other types of materials like brick etc.

  regards

  Kumar
  Also