[robocup-rescue-s] fedora 4 intel 64 bit

From: Utku Tatlędede <utkutatlidede@gmail.com>
Date: Wed 08 Feb 2006 - 07:39:52 GMT

Dear all,
I bought a new machine based on intel 64 bit processor and "finally"
installed Fedora Core 4. since sun does not support 64 java on intel
machines I install 32 bit 1.4.2* version. The configure and make
"checking host system type... Invalid configuration
`x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu': machine `x86_64-unknown' not recognized"
has this line as error and exits in some other stage. All the programs
expect civilian is made and all start when all.sh is executed.
1- how can I solve this problem? I think that I need some special (
config.sub, config.guess) files for 64 bit machines or what else do you
suggest?
2- My second option is to run civilians on another machine since all
programs seems to work. How can I connect an instance of civilian to another
server? In fact I need a small script like "start-civilian.sh machine-name".

recently I have asked your comments on 64 bit machines but there was no
reply. I hope to have some in this case.

Best regards, and good luck for the qualification...