Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Three questions about comunication

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian <saboorian@gmail.com>
Date: Tue 04 Oct 2005 - 05:32:06 GMT

Dear Luis,
Max size of a message is 256 byte.
each platoon agent can tell less or equal to 4 messages in a cycle,
each center agent can tell less or equal to 2*n messages in a cycle where
n is number of agents in that agent team, for example if we have 4
policeforces
then police office can tell 2*4=8 messages in a cycle.
these rules also applies to hear_tell

have fun,
Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian