Re: RoboCup Symposium: what are the deadlines? (fwd)

From: Sébastien Paquet (spaquet@iad.ift.ulaval.ca)
Date: Fri 12 Nov 2004 - 22:11:55 GMT

I don't know who can send emails, but normally, if you receive it, you can send emails with the same email address. If it is not the same address, it won't be accepted.

For the 2005 RoboCup Symposium, it is too soon. It will be annonced later.
http://www.robocup2005.org/symposium/default.aspx

Sébastien Paquet
Leader of DAMAS-Rescue
http://www.damas.ift.ulaval.ca/projets/RobocupRescue/index.php