Version 0.45 released

From: Cameron Skinner (cam@cs.auckland.ac.nz)
Date: Wed 10 Nov 2004 - 21:16:16 GMT

Version 0.45 of the kernel is now available from
www.sf.net/projects/roborescue. You can also check out the new sources via
CVS.

In addition, public subprojects have been added for the maintenance of
various parts of the simulator. I would encourage everyone to make use of
the facilities provided by sourceforge, in particular the bug tracking,
feature and support requests, and public subproject pages.

If anyone wants to volunteer to maintain a particular simulator then let
me know what your sourceforge user name is and I can add you to the
project.

Cheers,
Cameron Skinner
2005 Technical Committee Chair.